The JSC "Proletarskaya Svoboda" manufactures equipment for recycling wood waste products capable of heat production.|
Solid-fuel steel heat generators are intended for production of thermal energy from unbroken waste products of wood processing and its utilization
- for drying of wood and veneer with flue gases;(Heat generators TGSG);
- for heating of water (Heat generators TGSV) with subsequent utilization for household and technological needs;
- heat generators of multipurpose utilization of heat for drying veneer, wood, and for water heating (Heat generators TGSG with installation UTVS-2).
Heat generator constitutes a device consisting of a combustion chamber (1), a with loading door (2) with a cover in the upper part, an expansion chamber (7), heat-exchanger chamber of the 1 stage, economizer chamber (6), adjustable exhaust device consisting of a vent pipe, flue exhauster (9) with variable productivity and a system of adjustable slide valves (doors). The combustion chamber and the expansion chamber represent box-shaped metal units of pyramidal form, lined inside with heat-insulating materials.
All heat generators are equipped with electronic devices for control of burning processes and temperature of the heat-carrier, a frequency converter for controlling the flue exhauster revolutions and maintaining the required negative pressure in combustion chamber of the heat generator. On the customerТs demand the heat generator can be equipped with a gas analyzer, automatic devices to control burning processes, automatic control of the heat-carrier temperature, mechanical devices for loading of fuel into a heat generator and a chimney of necessary height.
Heat generators TGSV are independent economizers with temperature of the heat-carrier below 115∞—; they do not demand special coordination and approval by the engineering supervision bodies. Thanks to modula unit-type designs of the heat generators, they can be delivered by automobile or railway transportation in any region of Russia.
The heat generators copyrights are protected by the patent for invention #2189526 dated 20.09.2002.
Advantages of heat generators
- Absence of necessity for crushing of wood waste products allows to exclude expenses for preparation system, storage and transportation of "hogged chips".
- Reduction of power consumption, required for preparation of raw material.
- Reduction of specific expenses for production and delivery of thermal energy for subsequent use.
- Minimal ejection into atmosphere of cindery substances. The degree of clearing of flue gases - not below 80%.
- Simplicity in operation and maintenance of the heat generator. Cleaning from cindery precipitation is carried out 1 time in 14 - 17 days and takes less than 12 hours.
- Service life of a heat generator before the first major overhaul is at least 3,5 years.
It takes not more 1,5 hours for a heat generator to start and reach the temperature required for veneer drying.
- The heat generator is installed outdoors and demand neither special premises nor foundations.
Characteristics of the solid-fuel steel heat generators TGSV
|Description of parameters
|Heating efficiency, Gcal/hour
||1.5 - 2.0
|Thermal capacity, MW
||1.4 - 2.3
|Productivity on the heated up water, m³/hour:
From 20∞ up to 80∞—
From 50∞ up to 75∞—
25 - 33
60 - 80
|Fuel of plywood production
||Ordinary fire wood, waste products*
|Fuel consumption, m³/hour
||2 - 3
|Temperature of exit gases, ∞—
||120 - 200
|Capacity of the flue exhauster electric motor, KW
|Power consumption at operating conditions with frequency converter, KW
||4 - 20
|Overall dimensions, mm
Width (without taking into account the loading device)
Height (without taking into account a chimney)
*If dry waste products are used productivity increases by 25-35%.